Published: 29 January 2018
The document will help guide development schemes that are submitted to Teignbridge District Council and also clarify the requirements of Teignbridge Local Plan policies. In its final form it will be adopted as a Supplementary Planning Document.
You can see the draft Design Guide and its supporting documents as follows:
· Online at www.teignbridge.gov.uk/designguide
· At the council’s Forde House offices, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot during office hours Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm
· At public libraries in Newton Abbot, Dawlish, Teignmouth, Kingsteignton, Kingskerswell and Bovey Tracey.
Please let us have your comments by completing the online survey at www.teignbridge.gov.uk/liveconsultations - this is the easiest and fastest way for you to respond.
You can also comment by e-mail at [email protected] but please make sure you include:
· Your postal address
· Which part of the draft Teignbridge Design Guide and/or supporting documents you are interested in
· What changes to the document(s) you want to see
Letters can also be submitted, or you can request a printed response form from Teignbridge District Council.
Send your written responses to: Planning Consultations, Teignbridge District Council, Forde House, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4XX