Pavement Café Licenses

Devon County Council is the licensing authority for street cafes and proprietors must apply for a licence to have café seating and tables on the public highway – that is any paved or pedestrianised area. Devon County Council have the power to remove any unlicensed items from the highway.

Visit the Devon County Council café licences page to download a form and apply.

Cafes In Teignmouth Triangle