Photo ID

In the May local elections and from then on, you will need to show photo ID, so don’t miss out on casting your vote and check that you have ID acceptable to the electoral commission.

If you don’t have ID that fits the bill,  or your name on your photo ID is different to your name on the electoral register, you will need to apply for a free Voter Authority Certificate.